Thankful chain

>> Friday, November 14, 2008


Last Wednesday, when the boys were at scouts, the girls and I (Liam was in bed) decided to make a "Thankful Chain" counting down the days to Thanksgiving with little tidbits of what we're thankful for... Complete with Hot Cider... We are Thankful for the many blessings that have blessed our family & loved ones...
I'm also super excited to see 2 of my sisters that are coming up too... (And Nathan, my bro-in Law) :D YAY! I love this time of year!!!




















*Updated to say that you can keep these little strips of  paper-thanks and put them in a box to enjoy every Thanksgiving season. 


4 peeps say:

Vashti 14.11.08  

What an awesome idea! Must remember to do something like this!

Alana,  15.11.08  

That's an neat idea! How cute is that?

Jenni 16.11.08  

I love this idea!! I just might have to do it.

JenM. 17.11.08  

Love it! Ella is "in charge" of the activity for FHE tonight. (Whenever she is "in charge" of anything I am sure you can guess who her "helper" is.) Anyway, she thanks you for the great idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Blog Archive

All photography, unless otherwise noted, is a copyright of Jennifer Card 2007-2013



  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP