FREE MP3 Download!

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

Image courtesy of Amazon.com

Ok, I KNOW, that I shouldn't even be thinking about playing Christmas music already.  But seriously, if my family let me, I'd listen to it year round ha ha!

So right NOW you can click HERE and go to Amazon.com and download "Winter Wonderland" By Point of Grace for FREE!! 

("Later oooooooon, we'll conspire, as we dreeeeam by the fire") la la la

P.S. I'm NOT responsible for you humming this song randomly throughout the rest of the day. HA! ;)

0 peeps say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Blog Archive

All photography, unless otherwise noted, is a copyright of Jennifer Card 2007-2013



  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP