TuEsDaZe Tips

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010


I have to say that I'm totally getting into this couponing gig.  It's been a lot of fun, and this last weekend was our personal best! But still, I'm wondering how Sarah over at ATHRIFTYMOM.COM does it?  I mean, she gets over a thousand worth of items in a month for a little over a hundred bucks...  I'm learning and getting better at spotting "the deal", "the better deal" (what I was normally doing) and then finally, "THE BEST" deal ;-)  Below is what I got for $90 by shopping sales and using my q's  :)  Normally would've been over $300! 

8 boxes Lucky Charms
2 Boxes Honey Nut Cheerios
Toy Story 3 dvd
10 Can Hunts Spaghetti sauce
4 boxes Quaker Granola bars
3 boxes lg. kleenex
1 Pkg. Kraft Homestyle mac-n-cheese
Fresh Step Kitty litter
Capri sun 100% Juice
4 bags of Mission Tortilla chips
2 Renuzit Fragrance cones
5 Boxes of Betty Crocker cake mixes
#6 Birthday candle for next year :)
2 Containers of Peanut butter
2 Laundry Detergent Arm and Hammer with Oxy
2 12oz pkgs of lunch meat
3 pkgs. cream cheese
2 Lg Containers of Activia Yogurt
7 pgks of Ronzoni pasta


I apologize for the crapTASTIC photos, I just grabbed Will's camera, as mine is still in the repair shoppe :(

I'm headed out tonight to get some Pillsbury Grands from Safeway for .50 cents each with my Q's and some more $1 (with my q's) cereal from Food Pavilion. 
I know my tip was on this last week, but really, I just have to share when peeps can be savin' money :)

*Also please note, that stores DO NOT lose money when you use your coupons, they actually make .8 cents each time you use one :)  Also the manufactuers DO NOT lose money either as they plan in "coupons" into their marketing/advertising budgets so HAPPY SHOPPING!  If you've got some killer deals, comment and share your story if you want

Also, since I already shared about athriftymom.com  Another "tip" will be GINGER

Flu season is upon us, and if you're feeling a little queazy  BLEH!  Nosh on some FRESH gingeroot for pretty much IMMEDIATE relief!  You can also peel a little bit and steep it in boiling water and make a tea.   This tip works for morning sickness as well, but can cause pre-mature contractions SO, I'd try peppermint instead. :)

0 peeps say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Blog Archive

All photography, unless otherwise noted, is a copyright of Jennifer Card 2007-2013



  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP