Hard things...

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011


"I CAN DO HARD THINGS!"

THIS is my new mantra. 

I always used to giveup if things got too hard.

Not now.

CAN do hard things!

So CAN you! 

We CAN run marathons.

We CAN lose weight.

We CAN develop our talents.

We CAN serve others endlessly.

We CAN forgive.

We CAN choose to end our addictions.

We CAN (step by step) overcome Emotional, physical, mental storms.

We CAN make sacrafices for the greater good.

We CAN get out of our comfort zone once in a while.

We CAN do anything!

It's cliche, to say we can do anything we put our minds to. 
BUT, REALLY we can! 

I tell myself this a million times a day, especially when I start to feel overwhelmed.
My inspiration comes from THIS talk written and published in our church magazine for kids... Though really, it's applicable to anyone, in any situation. 

We can do hard things....

And remember, "Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their job"
~Malcolm Stevenson Forbes


HUGE HUGS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! Jenn

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

1 peeps say:

Jayme 19.1.11  

That poster was hung in our locker room during basketball season when I was in high school. I love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Blog Archive

All photography, unless otherwise noted, is a copyright of Jennifer Card 2007-2013



  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP