>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010
- First find a picture and cut it to size.
- Take your MODPODGE and brush it onto your clean tile (cover the whole top of the tile)
- Now put your picture onto the ModPodged tile.
- With even brush strokes apply ModPodge to your photo.
- Let DRY
- After Dry, apply another coat of ModPodge (I like to go the opposite way to get a sort of Crosshatch look)
- After dry, spray with Clear acryllic sealer, Let dry.
- Apply Cork stickies (found at the dollar tree) to all 4 corners under the tile, and your done.