What's for dinner

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hey ladies,
I posted this link on facebook, but forgot to post it here if anyone is interested. 

Corn and Cheese Enchiladas 

I have to say that we got great reviews on this recipe.  Though I have to say that I didn't follow it exactly ( I almost NEVER do ;)  What I did was the following.

Ingredients
1 Can of No salt corn
1 Can of Cream style corn
1 Can of no fat refried beans
a little salt (to taste)
a little taco seasoning (to taste)
1 bunch of green onions
a bit of garlic (minced)
about a TBS of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Warmed (so they're plyable) Corn tortillas :)
1 Large can of green enchilada sauce
2 Cups Shredded cheese

The KNOW HOW ;)
1. You want to start by putting those 'torts' in the oven at 350 degrees wrapped in foil so you can work with them with out them breaking.
2. Saute the green onions and garlic until tender DO NOT OVERCOOK
3. Add in BOTH cans of corn, beans and seasoning and just heat through.
4. Take your tortillas and plop a good size amount of the filling in middle and about a TBL of cheese on top, roll it and place seam side down.  (continue until you fill your pan)
5. Pour the entire can of enchildada sauce on top evenly, and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake at 350 until it's heated through and serve with salad and maybe some spanish rice
Enjoy




I'll tell you these were pretty tasty, but my friend Rocky makes some that blow these away... Which reminds me, I need to ask for that recipe :) 

0 peeps say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Blog Archive

All photography, unless otherwise noted, is a copyright of Jennifer Card 2007-2013



  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP