What's for dinner

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The BEST steak Marinade in existence
(according to the creator of this recipe) 
And my husband :)

You can find the recipe HERE on my favorite 'go-to' recipe site.  If you find a recipe with at least 4 stars you can pretty well guarantee that it's going to be excellent.

With this recipe, (unlike most that I use) I don't change a thing.

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

P.S. if YOU have favorite recipes that are Rockin'  and you'd like to share, post a link in the comments or email me, or message on f/b :)


"A Hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."

- Excerpt from an essay originally published in the October 1950 issue of Scouting magazine.

~Forest Witcraft

0 peeps say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Blog Archive

All photography, unless otherwise noted, is a copyright of Jennifer Card 2007-2013



  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP